Who We Are
Fidelis New Energy, LLC is a unique decarbonization enterprise developing and operating multiple synergistic infrastructure GigaSystems™ that generate climate-positive, stable, and predictable EBITDA in the following global growth sectors:
- Renewable Transport Fuels – Carbon negative sustainable aviation fuel (SAF), renewable diesel, renewable naphtha, and green hydrogen
- Carbon Management – Development and operation of CO2 capture, pipelines, sequestration sinks, and infrastructure
- Carbon Negative Power – Landfill diverted biomass power
- Clean Hydrogen and Hydrogen Derivatives – Carbon Negative and Climate Positive transportation fuels
Using our proprietary RACER™ framework that incorporates ESG factors throughout the project lifecycle, Fidelis optimizes total value and creates a circular economy for current and future generations. Fidelis’ leadership, executive team, and advisory board bring over 300-years of collective infrastructure experience and have deep experience in development, delivery, and operations of several billion-dollar large-scale complex infrastructure projects.
What We Do
- Our vision is to achieve growth and climate positive EBITDA through decarbonization infrastructure systems, each capable of mitigating over one gigaton of CO2e (“Climate GigaSystems™”)
- We collaborate with our customers, partners, and local communities through the development, investment, and delivery of climate positive and carbon negative infrastructure to reach carbon reduction and climate positive targets
About Fidelis New Energy, LLC
Fidelis New Energy is an energy transition company driving decarbonization through infrastructure development and investments in renewable fuels, low or negative carbon intensity products, and carbon capture and storage through a growing portfolio of proprietary and patent-pending technologies to address climate and energy security challenges.
The Fidelis approach builds upon our proprietary ESG centric RACER™ framework where we collaborate with a diverse set of industry experts to select attractive markets and projects, then work collaboratively and iteratively to improve environmental and financial performance by innovatively integrating proven technologies from leading global providers.
Fidelis New Energy is headquartered in Houston, Texas with offices in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and Copenhagen, Denmark.