Who We Are
Fidelis New Energy, LLC is a unique decarbonization enterprise developing and operating multiple synergistic infrastructure GigaSystems™ that generate climate-positive, stable, and predictable EBITDA in the following global growth sectors:
- Renewable Transport Fuels – Carbon negative sustainable aviation fuel (SAF), renewable diesel, renewable naphtha, and green hydrogen
- Carbon Management – Development and operation of CO2 capture, pipelines, sequestration sinks, and infrastructure
- Carbon Negative Power – Landfill diverted biomass power
- Clean Hydrogen and Hydrogen Derivatives – Carbon Negative and Climate Positive transportation fuels
Using our proprietary RACER™ framework that incorporates ESG factors throughout the project lifecycle, Fidelis optimizes total value and creates a circular economy for this and future generations. Fidelis’ leadership, executive team, and advisory board bring over 300-years of collective infrastructure experience and has deep experience in development, delivery, and operations of several billion-dollar large scale complex infrastructure projects.
What We Do
- Our vision is to achieve growth and climate positive EBITDA through decarbonization infrastructure systems, each capable of mitigating over one gigaton of CO2e (“Climate GigaSystems™”)
- We collaborate with our customers, partners, and local communities through the development, investment, and delivery of climate positive and carbon negative infrastructure to reach carbon reduction and climate positive targets
About Fidelis New Energy, LLC
Fidelis New Energy, LLC is a Houston-based, climate positive infrastructure firm focused on creating and operating projects and systems in the decarbonization and sustainability sectors in high demand markets. The Fidelis management team and advisory board have extensive experience in market selection, scoping, and development to deliver new-build real assets. The team’s experience includes project and corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, project development, engineering, construction, project management, and operational optimization and management. Fidelis was established in 2019 by the Co-founding Partners who have been working together for over 18 years with a senior leadership team with extensive common work history with the co-founders from their time working together at The Shaw Group, Inc., Quanta Capital Solutions, Inc. and First Infrastructure Capital Advisors, LLC.