Who We Are
Fidelis New Energy, LLC is an infrastructure investment firm seeking assets with long useful lives providing critical services to society while generating stable, predictable cash flows primarily in the following North American growth sectors:
- Renewable Energy Infrastructure – infrastructure involved in the production, delivery or storage of energy from non-fossil resources
- Sustainable Infrastructure – efficient use and re-use of resources and materials to contribute and advance a circular economy
- Digital Infrastructure – infrastructure that efficiently and sustainably moves, stores and processes data
Fidelis invests responsibly in United States and Canada to advance a sustainable, circular, safe, and connected world for this and future generations.
Fidelis’ management team bring over 250-years of collective infrastructure experience.
What We Do
Fidelis seeks to identify and invest in what it believes are conservatively structured real assets with predictable cash flow profiles in high demand growth markets. Fidelis seeks to add value by engaging early in the project lifecycle with partners, developers, and project sponsors to guide real asset development, follow-on investment, and project delivery to fit the Fidelis infrastructure underwriting parameters through an “underwriter-driven development” approach to infrastructure investing. We seek to:
- Generate stable contracted and growing cash flows from creditworthy counterparties;
- Provide principle protection of invested capital;
- Exhibit low correlation to other asset classes, low vulnerability to inflation and commodity fluctuations; and
- Involve proven and mature technologies
About Fidelis New Energy, LLC
Fidelis New Energy, LLC is a Houston-based independent infrastructure fund management firm focused on investments in high demand renewable, transitioning energy, sustainability, and digital infrastructure sectors in North America. The Fidelis management team has extensive experience in structuring and collaborating to deliver new-build real assets in its core sectors. The team’s experience includes project and corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, project development, engineering, construction, and project management.
Fidelis was established in 2020 by the Co-founding Partners who have been working together for over 17 years with a senior leadership team with extensive common work history with the co-founders from their time working together at The Shaw Group, Inc., Quanta Capital Solutions, Inc. and First Infrastructure Capital Advisors, LLC.