Collaborative Approach to Infrastructure Project Delivery and Management
The Fidelis strategy is to deploy our Proprietary RACER™ framework that incorporates ESG factors throughout the lifecycle of our projects, optimizing total value, and creating a circular economy.
Implementation of the strategy involves the creation of Climate GigaSystems™: industrial projects leveraging proven technologies and carbon sinks that enable follow on infrastructure for further climate-positive industry displacement opportunities.
Fidelis uses its extensive and unique experience to identify highly attractive opportunities in the clean energy and decarbonization space, screening opportunities to mitigate life cycle risks.
What we look for
- High barriers to entry
- Strong tailwinds such as fast growing demand and regulatory commitments to decarbonization
- Scale to support a Climate GigaSystem™ with capacity for additional value add projects
- Predictable and climate positive cash flows and operations
- Ability to deploy proven technology
- Aligned with company mission and RACER™ framework
- Low commodity, logistics, and legislative risk
- We design assets that are built to win with superior performance and well beyond minimum environmental standards.
- We focus on future proof design with flexibility of both input materials and output products.
- We invest in the future by incorporating long term ESG planning and investment into our engineering design, communities where we work, and operating counterparties.
Fidelis selects and works with leading EPC, technology, and engineering firms to secure LSTK price and schedule certainty – emphasizing the use of proven technologies.
Strong in-house talent with experience improving performance of large-scale projects combined with world class partners ensure Fidelis assets possess superior safety practices, performance, and returns.